Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Top Chef Makes Me Hungry

It is on right now and I'm about to start noming on some sour cream and onion potato chips.

A few days ago, I found this jewelry shop on etsy that is full of absolute hotness. I can't stop online window browsing their store! Behold, the amazing Artisan Impact!

goldring

Check out their store here and here. So many unique and interesting pieces that I would like to own. Perhaps it is time for a present from me to me?

Tangent: is this not the freaking most amazing proposal ever? I think that this was one of the Post Secret post cards a while back, and I just rediscovered the file in my mess of a pictures folder.

growold

I think that I might combust if I do not find some dessert immediately. Hopefully I will have some culinary success stories to share next week!

1 comment:

Hope said...

All the Artisan jewelry reminds me of Stargate. Is that bad?