Monday, September 21, 2009

Fail and Fun

This weekend had a bit of both.

Fail:
1. Making two terrible dishes (overcooked Beef Stir Fry and bland Lemon-Mustard Chicken)
2. Wiping out after Oktoberfest and now sporting several attractive scrapes and bruises...
3. Therefore interrupting my up-to-this-point diligent work out routine

Fun:
1. Drinking beer and Polka dancing at Oktoberfest whilst wearing a very stylish German hat
2. Beating Castle Crashers with my one and only

castlecrasherstitle

(I was the green character, he was the blue)

3. Making a tasty Traditional Beef Stew (slow. cookers. ROCK.)

Traditional Beef Stew

This week will be spent completing all the Castle Crasher achievements, endeavoring to cook mostly edible dishes, and all but completely ignoring my school work. I will update later on my success in these matters.

Chelle Lynn

No comments: