Friday, August 7, 2009

Nothing Much to Report

It's a wee late in the day, but here's my post after all! I had to work all day at the Library of Doom (boo!), but then got to go out for Mexican food with the husband after, so life is good.

So, I'm almost finished with Julie and Julia; it is really a fun read, and even inspirational at times. Gives hope to little worker drones like me.

Well, there's nothing much else to say. This week has been a lot of struggling through biology homework, broken up by long boughts of laying on the couch reading. The mister gets to go out tonight whilst I find my way through the desert of Mitosis. Riveting.

diary6

As you can see, my life is filled with both adventure and intrigue. Yes, I have played Rock Band a time or two. No, I am not ashamed, nor am I crying into my Cherrios. But, hey, at least we're up to 2008! What an accomplishment, I think I'll pour myself a glass of wine!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I will be at the bibliotheque...being mean to little children.

Chelle Lynn

3 comments:

Hope said...

so, this is dated 01/02/07... ? is it REALLY 07, or was it 08?

Chelle Lynn said...

Ah, you are right! It really was 2008, but I guess I dated it wrong. Still wasn't used to the new year. :)

Unknown said...

Part of your arm is missing on the rock band image. You must have been playing hard to do that. :P