Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm a bad blogger!

I have not posted in a while, but I have an excuse! I have been quite the busy lady. School started on Thursday and I've been running around trying to get organized and wrap up a few projects before I get too busy. Here's a Deity that I finished up a few days ago.

cthulhu1


Who knows when I'll get to finish something next. It looks like this semester will be quite a busy one. I'm taking Literary Analysis and Interpretation, Animal Communication, General Linguistics, Trama in Romantic Literature, and Music in American Culture. Whew! I definitely will not be bored.

diary32

It really gets to me the way that the upper level education is set up so similarly to primary school; it is designed to get people through, not to really teach them anything. I took all the intro level classes in biology, chemistry, calculus, etc in high school and chose not to study them in college. So, why am I forced to take the same course over at the college level, wasting my time and money on something I am going to simply get through in order to obtain my degree? The whole system can be completely asinine sometimes.

Oh, goodness, how will I ever survive?

Chelle Lynn

2 comments:

jaywarrietto said...

I took popular music in american culture. is it the same? if so are you taking it online? I actually thought it was fairly decent.

Chelle Lynn said...

Yeah, I think it's the same. I am taking the online course. I've heard it's not too bad.