Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flying Spaghetti Monster

I just finished the second of my Deity paintings, the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He is the creator and we are His children.

spaghettimonster1

If you are unaware of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's doctrine, here's a site you should read. Very informative.

diary31

I really am oddly into Project Runway, and I really do dig fashion...even if I don't look it. There, I said it...I am a girl and I like clothes. Chicks are like raccoons, we are attracted to things that are shiny.

Two dollar pint night at The Fox. And, we're off!

Chelle Lynn

1 comment:

{Ashley} said...

I was serious about coming over to watch PR! I'm not sure when the next one comes on, but let me know when would be a good time to watch!

How was school this morning? ;)