Thursday, August 20, 2009

FOODFOODFOODFOOD

It is truly amazing how much time I have spent thinking about sustenance. I have found that I am much more visual than textual (is that the right word? I don't learn by reading.) So, I'm typing up recipes I want to try, then when I make them I will take a picture and add the recipe + picture to a recipe book. So far the list includes Beef Tenderloin with Peppercorn Sauce, Chicken and Black Bean Burritos, Chicken Kiev, Florentine Shells, Lemon Baked Chicken, Lemon-Mustard Chicken, Beef Stroganoff, and Coq Au Vin. Tonight we are trying the Lemon-Mustard Chicken! Wish me luck! And, if anyone has a recipe that I should add to my list, pleasepleaseplease let me know!

I should finish up Brain Worms today. After I clean out the fridge...ugh. The worst part of produce is produce gone bad.

Lots of love in today's comics!

diary23

Corban proposed in Fairview Park, while we were sitting on "Our Bench." It could not have been more romantic.

diary24

Corban and I met during a production of Cinderella put on by our local theater company. Oh, that fateful day!

Laters.

Chelle Lynn

No comments: