Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Golly, Miss Molly

School starts up again this week. Bah! I do not feel emotionally prepared for this. My "areas" (ie my desk, my bookshelves) are constantly in a state of semi-disarray, so today is dedicated mostly to getting things organized so that I do not have a total mental breakdown this semester. Also, I bought my mister a truck load of books for his birthday and thus have been obligated to clear out some of my bookshelf space for him. Result = two full shelves free and a clean desk top!

DSC01888

And the crazy cat lady strikes again!

DSC01884

Dinner last night at The Keg. What lovely lady friends I have!

Dinner at The Keg

My husband is a fabulous cook. Look what he did!

Sauteed Chicken With Cream Sauce

diary30

I want my picket fence to be made of metal and glass.

What a picture-filled post. Who needs words anyway? Happy Monday to all.

Chelle Lynn

No comments: