Monday, July 13, 2009

Playin' Hooky

So, I am totally playing hooky from school today. I had way too much to do, so I skipped out on my chemistry lab. I didn't care too much to spend four hours making and classifying gas reactions.

The husband and I finally decided on a favorite photo to send to the families.



IMG_7734



Whadya think? I think the grandparents will love it. :) A few more of my favorites...



IMG_7828



IMG_7728



IMG_7717



IMG_7630-2



IMG_7583



IMG_7414



I was happily able to go to my cousin's baby shower a few weeks ago. She was absolutely glowing and got a bunch of really cute baby stuff. Her daughter is due on July 31 (Harry Potter's birthday!)...hoorah for summer babies!



Beautifully Preggers Cousin



We wait with baited breath for her daughter's arrival!

I am currently working on a HUGH piece for a friend's billiards room. It is by far the most ambitious work that I have tackled thus far, and I am very anxious about making sure it's perfect. Hopefully I'll have made a lot more progress on it by next week...I'm getting really backed up, and I need to start getting on a regular productivity schedule.

If you haven't checked it out yet, here's a link to my Facebook group. If you join, you'll get updates on showings and store specials!

Keep in touch, everyone, and don't forget to check the store and the site for new pieces!

Chelle Lynn

No comments: