Monday, July 27, 2009

Diary Comic and Party at Harmon's

There's been so much going on in Dtown lately, and even with the Mr and I being sick this past week, we had a blast over the weekend; our really great, old friend, HDub had a house warming party at his FIRST EVER house! It's such a cute house, and we had the best time. There's a deck with a hot tub and everything, and while I'm not usually the most aquatic of people, I eventually broke down and hopped in with the rest of the ladies!



Harmon's housewarming, post hot tub



No one stayed in the hot tub too long; it was hot enough outside already without sitting in 104 degree water! All in all, it was a great day, filled with friends, mosquitos, drinks, heat, and bbq. No too shabby.

I have recently re-discovered a diary comic that I stopped working on about a year ago. Upon second viewing, it's not quite as bad as I had thought it was, so I'm thinking that I'll share one a week on the blog, which will hopefully encourage me to continue making new ones. I'm going to start with the old ones (dating back to late 2007!) and hopefully by the time I get caught up to the present I'll have a buffer.



diary1



My chemistry class from hell has finally ended, and although I do have to sink a lot of time into my new online biology class, I have a lot more free time, so hopefully I'll have a few more paintings out this week!

Keep in touch, and have a happy Monday!

Chelle Lynn

No comments: