Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Am Currently Making Chicken Pot Pie and It Is Awesome

So, I thought I'd get a little blog in as I wait for my chicken pot pie to be ready to come out of the oven. I just posted a brand new painting on my shop (http://chellelynn.etsy.com) that is so cute and adorable and just begs to be displayed in someone's home. It's part of my FiftyNifty United States collection, the New Mexico state flower, the yucca flower. Beautiful hanging vine-like flower, very striking. So, go check it out! Also, I've created a facebook group, so you should get on the old social networking site and join!

That's about it for now. Short update, I know. I must take out the chicken pot pie, eat it, and then get to work on some chemistry homework. This class is terrible. I hate it.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Chelle Lynn

No comments: