Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blog Feature

I was very excited last night to find a very nice email from a fellow etsy seller letting me know that she had feature my work in her blog, Going Home To Roost! Go check it out, her stuff is really sweet and creative.

I finally got around to continuing the Cross Vine Giggles collection! I got really side tracked with my FireFly vs Lightning Bug series, but I think that I need to do a few more marketable pieces along with my silly cartoons if I want to be able to afford canvases for the next few months. It's up on the etsy as well as the website.

My little sister's high school graduation was weekend after last and was a lot of fun! She was a beautiful graduate and I'm so excited for her to start the next chapter of her life!


DSC01751


Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Chelle Lynn

No comments: