Friday, July 31, 2009

New Paintings, New Challenges!

I remembered a set of three paintings that I did a while back for my apartment, but took down when I changed the decor. They are now on sale at my Etsy site!



redswirls2



blueswirls2



greyswirls2



I also FINALLY finished up Kenji's billiards painting



billiards1



I am so happy with the way it turned out, I'm really proud of it. The thing is HUGE and was really difficult to work on in our small space; but, I did finish it and I think it looks great! Kenji was really happy with it as well, and I can't wait to see it in his billiards room.

Here's another diary comic for your enjoyment!



diary3



"Michelle, my belle, these are words that go together well...my Michelle...I love you, I love you, I LOOOOOVE YOU!"

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Keep in touch.

Chelle Lynn

No comments: