Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Temporary Return of the Diary Comic

I remembered that I did a diary comic last month, and thought that I might share!

diary35

I have been on a serious Jane Austen kick lately, re-reading all her stuff (come on, the lady only wrote like five novels) and seeking out more post-humously published tidbits. I am not too proud to admit that Mr. Darcy is the sexiest man to never live. There, I said it.

That being said, I think I'm ready to move on to a different genre. Corban and I recently had a Half Price binge, from which I emerged with books on linguistics and evolution, as well as several fiction titles. I think I shall begin with One Hundred Years of Solitude.

I cooked dinner tonight! I love that it's still a big deal. Tonight was Spaghetti with Meatballs; a very fun meal to produce. I like anything that I have to construct, like enchiladas or chicken cordon bleu. It turned out very very tasty and I am excited to eat the leftovers tomorrow!

Spaghetti with Meatballs

It's so fresh, you can actually see the steam!

I need to go to bed and nurse this sinus infection of mine. Plus, school tomorrow (bleh). Later days.

Chelle

No comments: