Monday, October 5, 2009

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Second blog post of the day can only mean an excess of awesomeness. With excess meaning three. Three awesome things. Ah-ah-ah!

Awesome Thing #1: New apartment. This means decorating a new apartment. Yes, please. I have recently re-discovered Apartment Therapy so I'm collecting a file of photos that I love and want to draw from when putting together the new place. I see the new apartment as our first real home together and I'm excited about making it ours. Here are a few of my recent favorite looks.

a1_rect540

Zebra rug? Yes, please.

22rhiannon81009_rect640

Fridge as a decoration. Loves it.

m1_rect540

Um...there are no words. Just...yes.

3819043927_877b3cf99c_rect640

I would like to own this dining room.

3816268811_c6c2e56d4f_rect640

Funest living room evar.

100409-colorcontest-kristen

Yellow + Blue = :)

So, this is pretty much what I'll be thinking about instead of homework for the next two months. It's great to have distractions.

Awesome Thing #2: Got a new painting in the mail. I ordered it last week, and I am super duper excited to hang it up in the new place. It's not even going up in the currant one. It's like a blessing or something.

jamesthurmanpainting

Love, love love it. Got it from http://jamesethurman.etsy.com Go buy something from him.

Awesome Thing #3: Finished up another style project piece this afternoon.

catinsnow1

Stepping outside of my little art box has been fun. Check it out in the shop. Tell your friends.

Now I'm seriously done for the day. I might do a diary comic again one day. I make no promises.

Chelle

1 comment:

Hope said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

That is all I have to say. :-)