Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Life, Old Books, and More Recipes!

Last night (ish, not sure what time) my cousin, Shaina's little girl was born.

Noraleigh June

That is a beautiful baby. Welcome to Texas, Noraleigh. I think you will fit right in.

I just finish my last lab for my stupid biology class and am wanting to get rid of my pristinely preserved lab book. If anyone is taking INET BIOL1 1408 at DCCCD, the manual is yours for $15 vs $45 that you'll pay at the bookstore. Let me know if you want it.

After I'm done a-typing away, I'm going to go make some burritos to freeze for later. Yum! I got the recipe from my great friend Ashley, who is an amazing cook. I'm excited to have something quick that I can throw in the microwave that isn't a frozen pizza. Yuck. Hopefully these will turn out better than my sirloin steaks with kale, which were an utter disaster. Live and learn, and ruin saute pans by forgetting you're heating oil on them, I guess.

I'm tired of looking at these old comic, so I'm thinking I'll try to do a M-F update until we're caught up. Who cares what I did last year? Nobody.

diary8

I have this weird mental block against drawing cars. It's totally bizarre. Guess I'll have to forget that career with the Fast and Furious franchise.

I'm getting caught up with my painting orders, so if you'd like something done in the next month or so, get your butt to the store before the fall semester starts and spiral into a vortex of doom and psychosis.

Laters.

Chelle Lynn

1 comment:

Hope said...

Sorry to hear about the disasterous dinner. I'm sure you will make up for it soon. Let me know how the burritos turn out... I'm VERY interested. I did well with another meal from my cookbook... I'm going to have to start posting them on my blog. LOVE YOU GIRL!