Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Foodie Fun

Lets get caught up on some edible goodness!

Pollo Relleno

Pollo Relleno- LOVED this one. Of course I loved it, it's Mexican food.

Chicken Enchiladas

Chicken Enchiladas- another fabulous Tex-Mex dish (fabulous, but not fabulous for me.) Basically an excuse to gorge on dairy.

So, those are my most recent food success stories. Look at me. Ain't I somethin'?

I've got lots of fun stories to tell about our recent vacation, which I will post soon. Right now I am tired with yet another illness. It's a swollen/sore throat this time. On top of it all, I had two exams today, one of which I was an hour late for because of an epic traffic jam on I-35. I'm hoping for high Cs / low Bs on both. I'm not picky. Passing will do.

I think I will have another one of the fudgecicles that Corban brought me last night. He is too sweet.

Chelle

No comments: