Friday, August 14, 2009

Bah

I have to go take my final and lab practical to wrap up my biology class today. After a night of celebratory drinks with a bachelor party comprised completely of boisterous Polish gentlemen. I love Europeans because they pronounce my name the French way...Mi-chelle.

Since I was a slacker yesterday, here's a couple comics to make up.

diary10

Does anyone else get this? I always have what feel like great melodies running through my dreams, or I'm reciting poems, or I can speak other languages. I wonder if my brain is actually coming up with those things, or if it is only thinking that it is. The subconscious is a weird, weird thing.

diary11

Corban thinks it's really funny when I do this for some reason. I put on my big, clunky headphones (which are, sadly, broken now), attach the iPod to them, and walk around doing my thing. Why not? It's like a concert in my head...while I fold laundry.

diary12

Teen angst was always a good time.

diary13

The Dallas Comicon was a little lame, but cool. Mainly just lots of action figures and t-shirts. There was actually a storm trooper/skirt combination, which was weird. Maybe it was a kilt? We did meet Scott Kurtz, who gave me a deal on a Skull plushie. Also, he likened Corban, who was wearing his glasses that day, to Harry Potter, which was awkward. My husband is not what one would call a Harry Potter fan.

Buh.

Chelle Lynn

1 comment:

Hope said...

i LOVE the framed poster that hangs above "your bed". I miss seeing it.